• Portable VGA-to-HDMI adapter / converter. Easily hook up older computers / laptops with VGA output to TV, monitor or projector with HDMI input for video streaming, game playing or content sharing.
• Supports video and audio synchronization. VGA / HDMI output supports video resolution up to 1920 x 1080 / 60Hz, supports 24-bit; transmits stereo audio via male 3.5mm AUX mini jack.
• The micro USB cable must be connected to a 5V 2A computer USB port or a 5V 1A power adapter. Audio output: 3.5 mm AUX audio.
• Plug and play. The micro USB connector MUST be connected to obtain power for the build-in active VGA-HDMI chipset. Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Linux OS.
• ONLY FROM VGA-TO-HDMI Displays (TV/monitors). It only converts from VGA (analog signal output) to HDMI (digital signal). Can NOT be used as a HDMI-to-VGA converter.
1 x VGA to HDMI adapter.
1 x Micro USB power cable.
1 x 3.5mm audio jack cable.