• The range of quality category 5e ethernet patch leads are made from 100% bare copper. Cat 5e cables are designed to be used in mission-critical situations where data integrity is of utmost importance.
• Cat 5e or category 5 enhanced ethernet cable has the capability to support up to 100Mbps. It also reduces the amount of crosstalk between the wires within the cable, resulting in a greater overall transmission speed.
• Structured cabling for computer networks such as ethernet.
• Equipment to equipment patching.
• Cross-connect patching.
• Cable Type: Cat 5e.
• Connectors: RJ45-RJ45.
• Length: 1.5m.
• Color: Grey.
• Insulation Material: PE.
• Jacket Material: Flame retardant PVC.