Pure copper valve with core, better seal, stronger antioxidant capacity, high durability.
• Industry Valve Number: TR413.
• Max Inflation Pressure (PSI): 65 PSI.
• Heat, cold and ozone resistant.
• Easy installation.
• Total Length: 45 x 20mm/1.77 x 0.79".
• Designed for tubeless 0.453inch (11.5mm) diameter rim holes.
• Material: Rubber, pure copper.
4 x Tire valve stems with caps.
4 x Tire valve cores.
How Do I Know Which Valve Stem To Buy?
The valve stem size you will need depends on your rim size. We'll recommend the TR413 series for low-profile and standard rims. Anything larger will need the TR414 series to properly function.
If you are uncertain, check the valve stems on your new tires if supplied or ask your trusted car mechanic for assistance.